The Phantasma Project is born from the need high quality guitar amplification system that meets the following requirements:
- Light and the least invasive possible without controls and battery on board to respect the integrity of the guitar body, to avoid the vibration lock.
Inside the guitar is a microphone capsule and a piezo with a thickness of 0,8mm; nothing else, 30 grams of total weight...
- The Phantasma provides the circuitry in an external compact preamp box connected to the guitar by a stereo cable (included).
The Class A preamp takes into account all the constructive characteristics of the instruments and returns to the output an extremely natural sound adjustable by the HPF and LPF filters and the splitted mic/piezo Volumes.
- No feedback. Acus engineers team made a research on the "X zone" of resonance frequencies to avoid amplifying these frequencies. Its operating principle is based on the combination of the harmonics picked up by the microphone with those captured by resonance frequencies that create Larsen, thus restoring an extremely balanced and natural sound.
- One preamp for more guitars.
The Phantasma preamp allow the interchange between nylon strings guitar and dreadnought guitar.
A piezo/mic inside each guitar an one preamp only.
- Full dynamic. Finally the dynamic of the system is really excellent. The sensation is to have a system that can enhance any guitar style including tapping, guitar body percussion and flamenco.